Tuesday, May 28, 2019

MUCKRAKER TIMES #3

The most obvious solution for the abuse of California's private business of public accommodation "denial of service" law is to simply rescind the law. After an $11 million lawsuit by the Black Woman's Book Club you would think something would have been done; action would have been taken to ward off any further illegal ejections -- but zero affirmative action was taken by the state.

This law is causing people to think it is easier than legally possible to eject people from various business establishments; and allowing unnecessary discrimination to occur; oftentimes undocumented. Therefore; the state needs to either start regulating this law to prevent it from being abused further; or dump it altogether. Discrimination should be difficult; not easy.

As for video recording the bartender at the Oasis to show proof of another illegal ejection: first off I brought it to the attention of the CA AG (which is legally required). Also; when someone is violating the rights of another; they effectively relinquish their own rights at the same time.

Adding to this; the Oasis has numerous surveillance cameras all over the bar; so everyone entering that bar is essentially being monitored and video recorded at all times for public safety reasons. For all intents and purposes; video recording the bartender is a non-issue as video surveillance is now ubiquitous in society; and surveillance cameras do no have more rights than human beings. And besides; any California law that prohibits people from video documenting illegal activity they experience for all intents and purposes essentially works to obstruct justice.

This is yet another questionable; federally unconstitutional California law that either needs to be rescinded or re-written as well. Either way; distributing a flier about illegal ejections into a private business of public accommodation like the Oasis Nightclub to explain my situation and/or expose police misconduct is not against the law -- and I am almost sure the U.S. Supreme Court would agree with me on this one. And speaking of Oasis bartenders; ex-Oasis bartender Shannon Fernandez was complicit with Doug Ward in illegally ejecting me from the Oasis Nightclub along with POS/DPS Officers Ochoa and Smith. Doug Ward attacked me in front of the bar right under a surveillance camera and Sunnyvale POS/DPS refused to pull up the footage.


SUNNYVALE POS/DPS = GROSS NEGLIGENCE:
THIS MAY BE THEIR LATEST PROTOCOL; BUT THIS IS ABOUT THE 100TH TIME
SUNNYVALE POS/DPS HAS REFUSED TO PROTECT AND SERVE ME AS REQUIRED...

IT'S THE SAME OLD STORY: THERE WAS AN ACTIVE THREAT OUTSIDE MY RESIDENCE
BUT BECAUSE IT IS NOT THEIR RESIDENCE AND/OR THE RESIDENCE OF SOMEONE
THEY FEEL THE SPECIAL NEED TO PROTECT THEN POS/DPS REFUSES TO PROTECT AND SERVE

GO TO: ILLEGAL EJECTIONS FROM PRIVATE BUSINESS OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION / THE OASIS NIGHTCLUB IN SUNNYVALE CALIFORNIA (2012/2016/2019) @ https://lreblogger.blogspot.com/2019/05/illegal-ejections-from-private-business.html

I also found out in a roundabout way that Shannon was actually being regularly violently attacked by her boyfriend at the time; therefore Doug's violence outside of the Oasis meant little or nothing to Shannon -- as domestic violence was a regular part of her life as well. Bringing us directly to the point that ANY VIOLENCE between two or more people is a form of domestic violence that needs to be curtailed; including the violence by Doug Ward directed at me or anyone else. There should be zero separation between these two equal forms of violence.

HERE IS EX-OASIS BARTENDER SHANNON FERNANDEZ
APPARENTLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTING ANOTHER OASIS
BARTENDER OBVIOUSLY AGAINST HER WISHES --
ANYONE ELSE WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR DOING THE SAME

I also found a bottle broken all over my driveway one night and checked my video footage and it was Shannon's car that drove by my house and ejected the bottle on the driveway. Note: Please don't talk about homeland security unless you are interested in protecting my home as well.

Shannon had admitted doing the same thing to other enemies so this was nothing new for Shannon. And while I have been getting the run around from various lawyers for many years; Shannon retained a lawyer for her dispute with her landlord at the time overnight (she's a female/minority) and settled the case while I remain in limbo due to deeply embedded liberal region government-sanctioned discrimination.

Shannon was a Facebook friend of mine until I talked about how my mom never went out to bars at night; and Shannon apparently unfriended me due to concerns over child protective services.

Adding to this; one of the Sunnyvale POS/DPS officers who used the color of law to eject me from the Oasis was Officer Ochoa (who is a minority) along with POS/SCPD Officer Lopez and my ex-Mayor approved duck feeding (who is another minority)  suggesting that there may have been a certain amount of racially charged animosity towards me from these officers.

Why else would Ochoa (who was the lead officer) refuse to pull up surveillance footage of me being attacked? The bottom line is Sunnyvale POS/DPS promised to pull up the footage then refused to do so; which was a fraudulent claim and/or obstructing justice all at the same time. Another dark skinned officer let suspects who were an active threat go at around 1:30 am in the morning after threatening my Father and I and assaulting me outside my residence right before POS/DPS arrived. Even POS/DPS Officer Fuji treated me almost like a criminal when he finally responded 2 MONTHS LATER to the death of Missy Cat; questioning a cat dish filled with water of all things. And on the other hand; DPS Officer Hernandez who responded to a call about me taking a video of a lawn mower mowing; knew I was doing something in the public interest and was cool so it is not all bad.

Note: Officer Gantt was very understanding while Fuji was not. It could have been a good cop bad cop routine; but it was still rather unsettling and confusing to be treated in this way. But the worst was Officer Seagrave; I have never experienced such unbridled hatred directed at me in my entire life by this CUNT (I save this word for special people). The most glaring example though was Officer Lopez's obvious open hatred of me (Lopez said: Do you want your Daddy? While wrongfully arresting me) while the white transport officer was really cool and knew I was being illegally messed with after I explained about ex-Mayor Judy Nadler giving me permission to feed the ducks (video footage that was later DESTROYED!?!) Not all cops are jerks; I needed to say this to add necessary balance.

It's called OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE; and POS/DPS Officer Smith seemed like a dumb rookie recruit at the time of the illegal 2012 ejection from the Oasis. But when my father had a stroke recently and Officer Smith responded with another much taller emotionally intelligent officer; Smith had a dirty look on his face that left behind the dummy recruit look I got at the Oasis in 2012. Suggesting to me that Officer Smith has been somewhat radicalized since the 2012 incident; because once a criminal gets away with something once -- it emboldens them.

And especially when the DA's office so selectively enforces discrimination along racial/gender lines like they so on a regular basis (Note: Caucasians are a minority in the State of California -- and this is determined by numbers; not judges).

In retrospect; while on white hatred and/or violence is unfortunately tolerated in our society (Foley/Olenak/RPF/Ward etc) it is just another form of domestic violence that more often than not goes on unchecked and can spill over into the lives of others. And conversely; sometimes whites are there for other whites to have their backs and protect them; and/or sometimes minorities like Gary Perez are there for their white friends too. (Any time now Fulvio…)

That said; many disagreements between individuals of different races are simply based within personality differences; not skin color...Also; it occurred to me that if an up and coming African-American singer with lots of hits on You Tube (like I have) was attacked and ejected from the Oasis Nightclub like me after 10+ years of patronage; a lawyer would've been all over it and settled the case long ago; and it would be on the TV news. But since I am a low income Caucasian male...still waiting...any time now...Adding to this; not only would arrests have been made; but You Tube would also not have deleted violent evidence videos made by minorities who were being attacked; as Caucasian lives seem to matter less to some.

NOTE: AFRICAN AMERICAN SINGER ATTACKED IN EAST BAY? A woman allegedly attacked a 73-year-old musician on stage after song dedicated to Trayvon Martin; leading to extensive media coverage on TV etc. QUESTION: Why was there such intensive TV etc media coverage regarding the event where a 73-year old African American singer was attacked essentially the same way John was attacked by; 1) Doug Ward at the Oasis Nightclub and/or Woodhams' Lounge; and 2) at Woodhams Lounge as well; BUT VIRTUALLY NO COVERAGE OF THE VARIOUS VIOLENT EVENTS THAT HAPPENED TO JOHN OVER A SPAN OF MANY YEARS? (GO TO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRVG-rWpemk&list=UU13_WfEgp0MBd6w_RqN1oug&feature=c4-overview) CAN ANYONE SAY "INSTITUTIONALIZED REVERSE RACIAL DISCRIMINATION?" I didn't think so. > GO TO: http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_2365952 2/hayward-woman-allegedly-attacks-73- year-old-musician

And in the meantime; I played drums in arenas about 30 years ago and toured the southern United States; so I am obviously much more than an up and coming singer...I am already a world-class drummer -- and now I am turning into an awesome bass player too...I'm one of the only real rock stars in Sunnyvale; yet I get treated like less than shit...For instance; Katy Perry probably wasn't even born when I played in arenas with a band who had played with one of the biggest bands in the world GNR...

Any dumb fool who thinks this is all about alcohol can go hell; 
it's all about civil rights -- it always was and it always will be...

The main problem that I see here is that I simply know too much. For instance: GO TO: REST IN PEACE, BRIAN COLLETTI @ http://addendumblog1.blogspot.com/2014/04/rest-in-peace-brian-colletti.html. I am like a mob informant and I almost got rubbed out for this kind of knowledge in the 2007 ambush attempt. I had no idea that asking for a public hearing regarding a wrongful arrest/kidnapping/sexual assault would bring on such a storm of retaliatory; illegal activity -- but apparently it does. And I tend to think some fools want me to be afraid of them; so good luck with that one..."I have several cops as patients. They scare me. They really do. They often score the same on personality disorder tests as violent criminals. No shit" -- Anonymous

“The state of California stands strongly against any form of discrimination,”
-- California Attorney General Xavier Becerra

No comments:

Post a Comment